7th Annual Alleghany Highlands Heritage Day & Railway Festival
Clifton Forge, Virginia
Saturday, June 2, 2018 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Festival Entry — Free!
Download the Heritage Day Free app via Google Play or The App Store then enter win a host of prizes!
Alleghany Highlands Heritage Day & Railway Festival is a celebration of the heritage of the Alleghany Highlands, our Railway History, and a chance to honor our Veterans this year. Continuous entertainment in story and song, food from around the globe and our own backyard, a quilt bed-turning, demonstrations, vendors and displays that entertain, educate and enchant. The Festival takes place in downtown Clifton Forge, at the beautifully restored Historic Masonic Theatre, Alleghany Highlands Arts & Crafts Center, the Masonic Amphitheatre, Clifton Forge Public Library, Clifton Forge School of the Arts, and don’t miss our quilt pew display at Clifton Forge Presbyterian Church. Travel down the road a block and find more music, food, demonstrations, vendors and displays at the C&O Heritage Center. A day full of fun, food, and history–Alleghany Highlands Heritage Day & Railway Festival.
Visit www.historicmasonictheatre.com to see the exciting programs for Season 2018 at The Historic Masonic Theatre and Masonic Amphitheatre
- The action takes place at the following beautiful locations:
Historic Masonic Theatre and Masonic Amphitheatre – 510 Main Street and Church Street
- Town of Clifton Forge – Main Street
- C&O Railway Heritage Center – Ridgeway Street
- Clifton Forge Public Library – Church Street
- Clifton Forge School of the Arts – Church Street
- Alleghany Highlands Arts and Crafts Center – 439 E. Ridgeway
- Clifton Forge Presbyterian Church – 544 Church Street